Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Posters for 'O England My Lion-Heart'


I have now received the posters, printed (for now) in a dark blood red and a navy blue, for my forthcoming solo show 'O England My Lion-Heart' at the Lion Street Store in Rye, opening on the 1st of May.

The posters have been most excellently and lovingly screen- printed by Mr. Paul McNeill (aka Mandy Doubt) of Norwich-based print maestros Print To The People. A great job - I am over the moon!

The posters have been printed as an open edition on white brown-paper (yes, I know!) and those not put up on local walls and in local windows shall be available to purchase from the Lion Street Store once the Exhibition opens.

2 comments:

Patricia G said...

oh so far away! :-(
love the poster Paul

Paul Bommer said...

Thanks so much Patricia!