Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Illustration Friday - "Canned"


My entry this week for IF*

One of my favourite songs -"Going Up the Country" by Canned Heat.

Also my chance to announce that I too am gonna leave this city ( London) - hope to have our place on the market in the next few weeks or so and then its all systems go to find a place out of town!
I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine
I'm going where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time

I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away
I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away
All this fussing and fighting, man,
you know I sure can't stay
Click on the Image to ENLARGE
Click on my Name above to View my BLOG

2 comments:

ElizT said...

As long as we can still see your work!

Curious Art said...

That's got to be one of the greatest change of address announcements ever!