Friday, May 4, 2012

What's left

My solo show in Spitalfields last week-end, Umbra Sumus (We Are But Shadows), was a great success. All the hard work paid off, with plenty of sales, buckets of excitement... and a few very interesting commissions to boot (watch this space!)

Here is all that remains of the 121 faux Delftware tiles that I created for the exhibition - the rest have all found happy homes!

I have put these 28 remaining onto my Etsy shop where they are available to buy. Each one a unique hand-painted artwork. Snap them up before they are no-more!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaulBommer?ga_search_query=delft

3 comments:

Shelley Rickey said...

Congratulations on your successful show! Well deserved. I would have loved to have seen it. You work is wonderful. I bet it was amazing!

Paul Bommer said...

Thanks so much Shelley, what a wonderful comment!

Unknown said...

Hey Paul. Congrats on the show! Even though i haven't commented for ages, I have been checking in. love the run of tiles, it's nice to hit on something and just keep running with it isn't it. They look magnificent all laid together. I hope one of the projects to come from this is to enable you to make some real tiles!!
Also appreciated the proud creator photos at your great drawing board!
Good stuff Paul!